Don’t Let Your Past Get in the Way of Your Future
Even if it’s been years or even decades since you were arrested or convicted, you shouldn’t have to worry about how your past might come back to haunt you. Our expungement services can help you prepare for:
- Background Checks - Even something as simple as volunteering at your child’s school can become complicated by a past arrest or conviction.
- Employment Opportunities - When an arrest or conviction is expunged you can confidently check “no” when asked about past offenses.
- Mortgage and Rental Applications - In Oregon’s ultra-competitive real estate market, why take any risks when searching for your dream home?
Expungement Services: How to Get Started
Is there an arrest or conviction in your past that you’d like to get expunged?
Check your eligibility for expungement or keep reading to learn more about eligible cases and our expungement services.
Expungement Eligible Arrests & Convictions…
Remember, in the state of Oregon, not all arrests and convictions are eligible for expungement. Our expungement attorney specializes in cases involving:
Domestic Violence & Assault
Burglary & Theft
Other Misdemeanors & Class B/C Felonies
The following arrests and convictions are not eligible for our expungement services:
DUII & Traffic Violations & Traffic Crimes
Class A Felonies (except those related to marijuana)
Most Sex Crimes
Child & Elder Abuse
What Happens Next?
If your case is eligible for expungement in Oregon and you’re interested in our expungement services, the process is relatively straightforward. You’ll:
- Get a fingerprint card from a local law enforcement agency, a legal products store, or anywhere that issues passport photos.
- Complete and notarize an affidavit and send it along with your fingerprint card to our office.
- Wait approximately 3 to 4 months for the OSP background check, District Attorney review, and expungement motion to be granted and signed. Upon receipt, we will mail you the signed expungement order.
Throughout the process, our expungement attorney will be available to assist you and answer any questions you might have.
At Clear My Record, we take pride in providing transparent pricing for our expungement services.
Arrest Expungement Services
Flat fee of $750 to our firm
Conviction Expungement Services
$1,082, broken down into:
- $252 Court Filing
- $80 Oregon State Police Background Check
- $750 to our firm
Ready To Get Started?
Check Your Eligibility right now - It's free and only takes 2 minutes!
Meet Gabriel Biello, Oregon Expungement Lawyer
“I provide expungement services to clients throughout the state of Oregon. I’m a Portland native and graduate of the University of Oregon. As a criminal defense attorney, I’ve seen how convictions and arrests can have a negative effect on a person’s life for years. I take great pride in successfully expunging arrests and convictions and helping my clients move on with their lives.”