Don’t Let a Past Drug Conviction Come Back to Haunt You
Stop worrying about how your past is affecting your future. Our drug possession expungement services will help you prepare for important life moments, including:
- Employment Opportunities - After an expungement, you can confidently check “no” when asked about past offences.
- Rental and Mortgage Applications - In Oregon’s tough real estate market, past offenses can hurt your chances of getting your perfect home.
- Volunteering in the Community - Did you know your arrest or conviction record can affect the ability to volunteer at your child’s school?
- International Travel - Even a minor conviction can cause you to be refused entry into a foreign country.
- Better Loan Terms - A criminal record can make it harder for you to get a loan.
Expungement Eligible Drug Crimes in Oregon
In Oregon, your eligibility for expungement depends on multiple factors. However, most misdemeanor drug charges and nearly all marijuana offenses are eligible. Additionally, expungement is possible for both Class B and Class C felony convictions for possession of essentially all drugs, including Schedule 1 Substances.
Schedule 1 Substances include:
- Bath Salts
Do you have an old marijuana possession conviction on your record? Is there another type of drug possession arrest or conviction in your past you want to get expunged?
Check your eligibility. It’s free and only takes 2 minutes!
Our Expungement Attorney Specializes in Cases Involving:
Class B Felony Convictions for Drug Possession
Class C Felony Convictions for Drug Possession
The Following Drug Crimes are Not Eligible for Our Expungement Services
Class A Felonies for Drug Possession (except those relating to marijuana
Most Drug Delivery and Manufacturing Charges
How the Expungement Process Works
If your drug possession case is eligible for expungement in Oregon, the process is relatively straightforward. Here’s what to expect:
- First, you’ll need to pick up a fingerprint card. These can easily be found at a local law enforcement agency, a legal products store, or anywhere that issues passport photos (for example, Walgreens or Costco).
- Next, you’ll fill out and notarize an affidavit and send it, along with your fingerprint card, to our law office.
- The final steps of this process take about 3 to 4 months. During this time, you’ll be waiting for the OSP background check, District Attorney review, and expungement motion to be granted and signed. Upon receipt, our firm will mail you the signed expungement order.
If you are confused about anything or have questions throughout this process, our expungement attorney will be happy to assist and answer any questions.
How Much Does an Expungement Cost?
At Clear My Record, we offer transparent pricing for our drug possession expungement services.
Arrest Expungement Services
Flat fee of $750 to our firm
Conviction Expungement Services
$1,082, broken down into:
- $252 Court Filing
- $80 Oregon State Police Background Check
- $750 to our firm
Get to Know Gabriel Biello, Oregon Expungement Lawyer
“I provide expungement services to clients throughout the state of Oregon and specialize in drug possession expungements. I grew up here in Portland and graduated from the University of Oregon. I love this state and I want my clients to be able to enjoy it too, without the weight of a past arrest or conviction. I take pride in successfully expunging drug possession records and helping my clients move on with their lives here in Oregon.”