Don’t Let Your Past Dictate Your Future
If you’ve been convicted of theft, burglary, identity theft, or another property crime, then you know first-hand how a criminal record can hold you back. Don’t suffer any longer! Our property crime expungement services will clear your record and give you confidence about life’s important moments, including:
- Employment Opportunities - Following an expungement, you can legally check “no” when asked about past crimes.
- Rental and Mortgage Applications - Past criminal offenses can hurt your chance of renting or buying the home of your dreams.
- Volunteering in the Community - Did you know arrests and convictions hurt your ability to volunteer at your child’s school?
- International Travel - Even a minor property theft crime on your record can cause refused entry into a foreign country.
Property Crimes Eligible for Expungement in Oregon
Property crimes include those like theft, burglary, larceny, shoplifting, and identity theft. In Oregon, eligibility to expunge a property crime depends on various factors, including:
- The type of property crime committed
- The degree of felony (Class A/B/C)
- Whether you’ve completed the conditions of your sentence
- The number of past property crimes on your record
- How long ago your crime occurred
Want to know for sure if you’re past conviction is eligible for expungement?
Check your eligibility! It’s free and only takes 2 minutes.
Our Expungement Attorney Specializes in Property Crime Cases Involving:
Shoplifting and Petty Theft
3rd & 2nd Degree Theft
Note: First Degree Burglary is Not Eligible for Expungement in Oregon
How Does the Expungement Process Work?
When you work with an experienced Oregon expungement attorney, expunging a property crime is simple. Here’s what to expect:
- Visit a local law enforcement agency or legal products store to pick up a fingerprint card. You can also find these at any establishment offering passport photos, like Walgreens or Costco.
- Next, complete and notarize an affidavit, sending it along with your fingerprint card to our Oregon law office.
- Finalizing your paperwork can take 3-4 months. During this time, you’ll be waiting for the OSP background check, District Attorney review, and expungement motion to be granted and signed.
- Our firm will mail you the signed order as soon as it’s ready. You can rest easy knowing your record is clear!
Our expungement attorney is here to ensure all your paperwork is completed with accuracy and processed correctly. We’re here to answer any questions along the way!
How Much Does an Expungement Cost?
At Clear My Record, we offer simple pricing for our Oregon property crime expungement services. Learn more
Get to Know Gabriel Biello,
Oregon Expungement Lawyer
“I provide expungement services to clients throughout the state of Oregon, specializing in property theft expungements. As a Portland native and graduate of the University of Oregon, I’m dedicated to helping my fellow Oregonians live without the weight of a past arrest or conviction.
I’m here to successfully expunge your theft, burglary, and other property crime from your record, helping you move on with your life here in Oregon.”